Issue 63 - August 15th, 2015
I would like to invite you to be part of this Weekly Magazine by raising questions and giving me suggestions through e-mail so this magazine can become a good material for all flamenco lovers, researchers and musicians. Enjoy it!
A.-Paco de Lucía (Picture)
B.-Comments, Questions and Answers:
QUESTION 1: I would like to practice using hanclaps, do you recommend a software to practice?
QUESTION 2: How one is supposed to change posture from picado to thumb performance while playing?
QUESTION 3: I have experienced a bit of pain in my shoulder because of tension accumulated while practicing, can you give me a tip to solve this problem?
B.- Lesson of the Week:
1) Eliminate "dragging" easily
C.- Video Recommendations of the Week:
1) On how video-recording helps to improve
2) Tanguillos up-date composition by Niño Seve
3) Josemi Carmona playing an Andalusian Santos Hernandez 1927
4) Chick Corea's The Vigil plays "Zyryab" (by Paco de Lucía / Chick Corea)
B.-Questions and Answers
Here is my student Walter Stella sharing how video-recording himself performing his homework’s has helped him to improve
© All rights reserved by Ruben Diaz 2015